Monday, October 12, 2009

thirty minus one

Since Mr. Dragonslayer was out of town for his birthday I sent him a series of happy birthday text messages. Here they are reproduced in the same order and with the same spellings. [image by Mzelle Biscotte]

Happy Birthday, Love!

You are awesome because you tie your own shoes.
You are awesome because you eat the most important meal of the day.
You are awesome because you wash dishes.
You are awesome because you can be depended on 2 meet your work commitments.
You are awesome because you let me snuggle up 2 you.
You are awesome because you are an early adapter.
You are awesome because you have a strong testimony.
You are awesome because even though you r a guy you will go 2 the doctor.
You are awesome because you are loyal 2 me.
You are awesome because you let me pick the order on netflix.
You are awesome because you give amazing neck kisses.
You are awesome because you can be depended on 2 meet your theatre commitments.
You are awesome because your hands palm my waist.
You are awesome because you save money by eating sandwiches 4 lunch.
You are awesome because you made it to ur 29th birthday.

Happy Taiwan Independence Day!

You are awesome because your thighs are really strong.
You are awesome because you arrange the bedroom 4 easy sleeping.
You are awesome because u r such a good actor.
You are awesome because you were my first kiss.
You are awesome because u introduced me 2 jeff foxworthy.
You are awesome because you have a vast vocabulary.
You are awesome because you r creative.
You are awesome because you have a sense of humor.
You are awesome because of your nose twitch.
You are awesome because you r my husband.
You are awesome because you love ur momma.
You are awesome because you understand dogs.
You are awesome because you relate 2 beavers.
This needed explaining:
Him: What? Beavers?
Me: In tight dirt.
Later on me to him in person: did it make sense?
Him: you meant gopher; but that's okay, it was cute.
Me: oh, I knew that! I probably got mixed up because I was watching Jeff Foxworthy and he was telling a story about a beaver.
You are awesome because you look good in argyle.
You are awesome because you make women go weak in the knees.
That should be 29 reasons u r awesome, if not then u r awesome because you r 4giving. I love you!

No comments: