Friday, September 08, 2006

the nice waker-uppper

i sleep late, i have a difficult time going to sleep at night--it is difficult for me to sleep with someone else in the bed--and then i am so tired that i sleep late into the morning. . .

which is all fine except when i need to take my husband to the bus stop in the morning because i am going to be needing the car later in the day. . .

as a child my father was a very gruff waker-upper, but my husband is the dearest, kindest man and he is very gentle and sweet when he is being my waker-uppper; even helps me pull on appropriate clothing (one nice thing about having curly hair is that other people pretty much can't tell if i did it that way or it is bed head) and then we go out the door. . .

i'm so glad i married a nice waker-upper!! all my love to you, dragonslayer.

No comments: